The Living Arts Gathering House is available in part or full for your next gathering. We can host up to one hundred individuals or more on a come and go basis. The space is ideal for small groups and weekend retreats as well as an artist haven or teaching space.
Our space includes:
- Gallery Space
- Community Kitchen
- Media Room, with projector and big screen, as well as seating for a few dozen. The media room has a stage in the corner which is perfect for instructors as well as DJs and other small musical acts. We are not able to provide sound for musical acts.
- Bedroom, furnished and ready for nightly rentals or short stays.
- Studio Space, small studio space allows for work by individual artist(s).
- Screened Porch + Sauna, overlooking Hominy creek is as peaceful as it gets. This is a perfect space for a tea lounge at your next event.
- Outdoor Space, including a breakfast / swing nook on the creek, picnic table and chairs, bar-be-que tiki area, fire circle, and of course, the beautiful Hominy creek which is a comfortable 8-12 inches deep and perfect for lounging or hammock hanging.